Happy New year 2026 I am happy feelings chart for the New year My new years resolution this year is drinking more water something new I would like to try this year is try new work outs I will stay healthy by eating healthy
MIchigan is a wonderful state to live in because we have all 4 seasons here Right now we are experiencing a fake spring because it has been warmer by the end of the week it will be cooler with warmer weather comes a risk for severe weather like thunderstorms and even tornadoes it is important to have a plan at home in case of sever weather if you have a basement that is a safe space to go to The first day for spring is March 20 and I am looking forward to I like to go for walk when it is warmer out
This Sunday is the super bowl. The Seattle Seahawks are playing the new England Patriots the game is being played in Santa Clara, California. I am picking the Patriots to win the game by the score of 28 to 7. I am not going to watch the commercials and halftime show.
I love it
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT TO
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT THREE!!!!!
ReplyDelete